For companies that have survived thus far through the global pandemic, the next huge challenge they face is getting back to normal. Numerous factors, from uncertain cashflow to making the workplace safe enough to return to, prove that the old ways just won’t work.
Recovery isn’t about getting back to where you were, it’s about building something new.
Renovation with automation
Nightingale HQ recently won funding from Innovate UK to help small businesses do just do that. We believe that every company could save time and money by using automation, and thanks to our GoSmarter project, we are now able to offer help to the 5.6 million UK SMEs who could benefit from our 6 easy automation tools.
A step into the unknown
If automation is new to you, don’t fear. We have created a series of in depth webinars explaining each of our 6 tools in and how they are applicable to businesses. Our tools come with guided installation, so don’t need any technical skills to install them, and thanks to the funding, two of the tools come at no cost at all, and the others use very inexpensive Microsoft-based subscriptions, which are even cheaper if you already have an Office 365 subscription.
You can get started by checking out our quick videos on automation or by attending one of our webinars that are coming up.
Automation isn’t about replacing
If you could get an extra member of staff without paying a whole extra salary, you would probably take them on, and you wouldn’t have to fire someone else to do it. Automation is about achieving more with what you have, which is more important than ever right now while resources are limited.
Don't forget to find out more about the tools by recapping or signing up for the upcoming webinars:
- Less admin, More Business with Smart Automation. 9th July 2020 Catch up here
- Cut out the Grunt Work and Automate your Social Media. 16th July 2020 Catch up here
- Win More, Win Faster with Sales Automation. 23rd July 2020 Catch up here
- Need 24/7 Customer Service? Try no code FAQ Chatbots. 30th July 2020 Register here
- Drive Action, Not Notes with Meeting Automation. 6th August 2020 Register here
- Take back control of Processing Invoicing by Automating. 13th August 2020 Register here