Yesterday, we delivered the AI for Marketers webinar as part of our #AIFightsBack series. Here, you will find the resources (slides, recording, information, and links) from the talk. As a sector, marketing is ripe for AI adoption due to the volume of data insights available. It's transforming how companies market their products and services to other businesses, streamlining processes at all levels of the sales funnel. Broadly speaking, AI can help to improve the customer journey and improve your ROI on campaigns. But how exactly?
Steph Locke, Data Scientist and CEO of Nightingale HQ not only gave a deep-dive on what AI is in a marketing context but she also shared key use cases on how big and small organisations are doing it right. The key takeaway was that there are lots of automation tools out there, find what suits your business objectives and go for it. These no code or low code options will save you time and money and allow you to spend more time with customers and clients. Who doesn't want that right now! Remember though, like anything there is an initial learning curve with new tools and it is experimental.
Lucky for us, Steph shared some of her favs tools including Lumen5 (a video market for social media marketing), Crystal (a personality profile based on online data) and Chatfuel (a chatbot platform for Facebook Messenger). There was a real interest in chatbots and for those who missed it, we covered them on a previous webinar here.
AI for Marketers (slides)
AI in Marketers (video)
AI use cases in marketing
Steph also took us through some pretty cool use cases in the following areas;
- Social media
- Direct marketing / sales
#AIFightsBack - What's next?
- The Historian and AI Manufacturing with Steph Locke Thur, 14 May 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- AI in Manufacturing (Technical) with Steph Locke - Thur, 21 May 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- A Journey to Trustworthy AI with Clare Dillon NewWorks - Thur, 28 May 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- How to become a Data Science Company instead of a company with Data Scientists with Ashwini Mathur Novartis - Thur, 4 June 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- Social Distancing and IoT solutions - How to minimise your on-site risk with Matthew Macdonald-Wallace, Mockingbird Consulting - Thur 11 June 2020 15.00 BST Register here
- Data Science versus Privacy - during these Pandemic times with Dr. Iain Keaney, Skellig.ai - Thur 18 June 2020 15.00 BST Register here
See the full series on Eventbrite
#AIFightsBack is an online webinar series for anyone in business who needs to learn about how AI can create value and help you come back stronger than ever. Learn from top-notch data practitioners about core automation tools, growth opportunities and the ‘AI quick Wins’ that you can easily adopt in your business to gain momentum. This series is brought to you by Nightingale HQ - your complete platform for AI adoption.