If your business has a Facebook page, and you and your staff often find yourselves answering the same questions repeatedly via Messenger, you can take ten minutes out of your day to save hours of time in the future. Score a quick-win with AI by building your first FAQ bot with Chatfuel.
- A Facebook page
- You need to have admin access to your company's Facebook page to deploy the FAQ bot
Read on to find out how to deploy an FAQ chatbot to your Facebook page in just a few simple steps.
Steps to success:
- Log in to Chatfuel using your Facebook account.
- Click 'Create from template' > 'Blank Bot' from your dashboard to create a new FAQ bot.
- Click on your new Blank Bot to edit it.
- Edit your welcome message.
Pre-built flowto add the FAQ skill to the bot.
- Chatfuel pre-populates a couple of questions. Click on the
Frequently Asked Questionsblock to view and edit them.
- Edit and add questions in the
Frequently Asked Questionsblock and link each question to an answer block. Tip: Change the names of the answer blocks so that you can identify them easily later.
- Make sure that each answer links to another block so that the bot doesn't stop mid-conversation. Add links back to the Frequently Asked Questions block.
- When you're happy with the FAQ, add an email capture block and a goodbye message.
- If you want visitors to be able to ask for help from an operator, add a
- Use the
Set up AImenu to create flows based on a user's input. For example, if they type 'help', redirect them to the
- Test your bot within Chatfuel to make sure that you have set it up correctly.
- Deploy your bot from the
Do more with your Chatfuel Bot
Once you are comfortable with your FAQ section, you can add additional features, including:
- Qualify leads
- Human Takeover
- Export information
More quick wins
Now that you’ve seen how just how quick and easy it can be to infuse your business processes with AI, why not check out a few more of our quick win projects that might be relevant to your business? Get inspired, download our free 7 Quick Wins Projects guide and start winning with AI today.